Friday 29 May 2009

Off to the Circus we go

Its my belief that clothing should take you to the circus, dressing should be a moment where you feel you can become anything you want to be. If i were to join the circus, I'd love to be a trapeze artist. Their leotards and spandex make American Apparel look like M&S.

There's a designer whose garments I feel are heavily influenced by this belief, his name is Isaac Manu. With a kaleidoscope of technicolor prints and dramatic cut out effects within his compositions, Manu's truly work celebrates the extra-ordinary.





























all images courtesy of http://www.isaacymanu.com

1 comment:

  1. i love these images! the prints are amazing too.
    I want to be a trapeze artist toooo! we can do a duo act. eish but dont drop me half way through!
    tl tl tl
    x x

    ReplyDelete