Friday 17 July 2009

My Neighbour Totoro

Hey, I know I've gone awol. Sorry. Went to Croatia for a few weeks. anyways I'm back and have loads to share. So much has happened since I left. Michael died, and I shall be doing a tribute post for him. But want to do it justice. Get some really great images. Also I'm in the process of starting a new blog with a good friend Asha Davies. Stay tuned.

Ok So this post is dedicated the the wonderful graphics in the animation My Neighbour Totoro. This is Hayao Miyazaki's earlier animations. Its incredible. I love the Cat bus.




2 comments:

  1. That movie is sooo cute :'D
    I like the part when Totoro and the other little things jump around in the garden where they planted the seeds ^3^
    Sooo damn cuuuute :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. this movie is my ULTIMATE FAVORITE movie...i first watched this in Japanese....without any dubbing and it was with my sister...ment even more because it reminded me of us...MIyazaki is a genius

    ReplyDelete